High-quality Victorian-era human anatomy art printed on canvas.
Note: this illustration is scanned and minimally retouched, so you can see some paper texture or imperfections due to its old age. We print the image with all these details to get the most natural and authentic look.
Choose if you want a wrapped canvas print on a wooden subframe (ready to hang, professional look, no need to frame it) or a poster (printed on photo paper with satin finish 240g/m², unframed). Choose what size of canvas you want. You can choose the whole image to be printed on a single or three panels.
The size indicates the total size of the image when all panels are combined (spacing between panels is not included).
- Textured canvas 260g density.
- We use an ultra-high-quality Epson printer, so the colors look vivid and realistic.
- Nontoxic water-based inks, so you can hang the canvas in your or your child’s bedroom.
- We use only high-quality photos and illustrations.
- We wrap our canvas on a wooden subframe.
- Pine subframe thickness – 2 cm | 0,8 inches.
- Our canvases are ready to hang.
- We pack our canvases in several layers of packing material, so they can’t be damaged.
- Colors do not fade.
- Use canvas prints only indoors.
- The colors may vary from monitor to monitor.
- Do not use chemical cleaning agents for cleaning.
- Do not pour water on top.
- Please have in mind that the image may scale or crop a little due to your selected size and number of panels. Nonetheless, we will make it look flawless.
- Canvases ship without a frame, but the framing is not mandatory.
Do you like this anatomy art? Check out our other photography and illustration canvases.
Contact us via personal message if you want us to customize this image or have other questions. Also, we can print your photo on any size canvas you want (contact us via email or Facebook).
Free worldwide priority shipping with tracking for this item!
Processing time: 3 – 5 business days. Therefore after your order, we will produce and ship your items no later than 5 business days. Processing times depend on our workload. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Don’t see what you like? Contact us! We always love to make custom orders and create something that matches all your desires, ideas, and dreams. Since we can adjust every design for every person, please do not hesitate to contact us! All our art comes completely from our imagination. Inspired by the beauty of nature, alternative style, and fantasy world.